So this last week has been the worst week, not going to get into it because today's blog is so exciting!
A few weeks ago I went on a search for unexpensive eyeshadows with great quality to them, and I obviously knew already about the makeup geek products, so I decided to check them out, and SURPRISE, I ended up buying 12 eyeshadows, most of them neutrals but OH MY GOD, i was stocked with them.
Ok first of all, the packaging is pretty awesome, you can actually see the colors through the pack without messing up the eyeshadows.
These are all the eyeshadows I bought. Let me tell you something, they are súper pigmented, even the lightest colors, when apply to the eyes they are just beautiful. Also they blend really nicely, they are a bit powder-y but that happens a lot with soft eyeshadows, but I haven't seen any fall out on my cheeks form them.
Neutrals, and I think everyone needs them in their life. From left to right.
- Beaches & Cream.
- Peach Smoothie.
- Creme Brulee.
- Purely Naked.
- Beaches & Cream: Soft light skin colored eyeshadow, perfect for a highlight, matee finish.
- Peach Smoothie: great for all over the eye color, matee finish.
- Creme Brulee: nice medium color, perfect for help blend other darker shades, more a sheen then a shimmer.
- Purely Naked: Shimmery, good for the crease when you want more definition.
- Frappe: sheen finish, great Neautral color for the crease.
- Latte: red tones brown, i believe is matee, and also works great for shading.
- Country Girl.
- Brown Sugar.
- Cocoa Bear.
- Cupcake: Pink toned, matte eyeshadow, this is great to help blend out edges.
- Country Girl: shimmery finish, i have used this one on the eyelid as the principal color and on the crease, works great in both cases.
- Brown Sugar: Shimmery eyeshadow, great for smokey eyes.
- Cocoa Bear: matee finish, good for warming up any eyeshadow look.
- Mocha: matee finish, and great for making any crease dark.
- Corrupt: the blackest black you'll ever see!