Thursday, March 5, 2015

MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer Review

Hi everyone! Long time no see, I just wanted to give you a little, I don't know, disclaimer, I've been dealing with some personal stuff that hasn't allow me to be on youtube or in here,  and I will be explaining why and the whole process that I've been going through and many other things, but for today I wanted to give you guys this review on these Lip lacquers.


MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquers


First things first (I'm the realest, I-G-G-Y references anybody?) ok, according to the site the description of the product is the following: "Get the ultimate velvet-matte pout with this richly pigmented, silky smooth lip lacquer. the quick-dry formula glides on effortlessly to leave a gorgeous matte finish, that is smudge proof & long lasting". 


Texture: 

When talking about the texture they have, I don't know if it because they are velvet or because my lips are hella dry, but they feel kind of weird, it has a creamy texture to it, but when it starts to dry it starts to feel a little bit different, it's kind of hard to explain, but that consistency I think is the only thing that I'm not really comfortable with. 


Packaging:

I love this packaging it kind of looks really expensive, but you can be sure it won't break, or maybe mine have super powers because I've dropped them A LOT. Ooops, clumsy girl, but it demonstrated that the packaging is actually really good. Oh, yeah and the doe-foot applicator makes it easier to follow the lines on the lips, which makes my life easier. They are 6ml each, so it is a normal size amount of product. 


Pigmentation:






HELLA PIGMENTED, that was going to be all I was going to say, but the brightest orange kind of went a little patchy on me, but nothing really noticeable, so I'm fine with it. You'll be able to see the pigmentation in the video!







Quick-Dry formula/ Smudge proof and Long Lasting Claims:

it dries really fast, which is actually a good thing, it's not necessary to apply to coats of it because it is really pigmented, but i like it really REALLY opaque, when it comes to smudge proof, for the first few minutes obviously is not, but when it dries, damn that stuff is not going anywhere... until you freaking drink or eat. It is more Long lasting than normal lipsticks but is not like 12 hour wear, so you'll need to re-apply it throughout the day. When it fades, it fades weirdly on me and I mean weirdly because any other lipstick for me fades from the outside to the inside, and this ones fade from the inside out, which I have no idea why but I found it interesting. 


I have gone to work with this Lacquers on and they have lasted me a really long time in all of my running around and talking to everyone, so I think they are amazing, and let's get real here for a second YOU CAN'T BEAT THE PRICE! In the MUA site the Lip Lacquers are  3 GBP  and $4.61 USD and here are some pictures of the product itself!




Atomic

Atomic 



Criminal 

Criminal



Funk



Funk

Dare

Dare

Kooky

Kooky

Reckless

Reckless

At the top is Atomic below it from left to right Funk, Kooky, Dare, Reckless and the last one is Criminal 







No comments:

Post a Comment