As you all probably know, I'm a Make Up Artist/ Beauty Blogger, so trying out new products is what I do (yes, it is a excuse) anyway, Tarte has been one of the biggest brands I've seen and I've always wanted to try their freaking amazing Amazonian Clay blushes, but I've always thought they are a little bit expensive, let's get real, I'm not a millionaire to be spending $30 on a blush, so I've waited to actually get something that was worth the money.
I've seen so many Youtubers talk about this Tartalette palette and how they all love it, so I decided to jump in with everyone else and buy the palette. When I got it I was surprise, it wasn't what I expected, I don't know if this just happens to me, but everything seems so much bigger on YouTube, that's why I was so surprised.
I love the whole concept of the palette. The mirror like gold packaging caught my eye since i first saw it and then the ombré purple that has a the top makes it really easy to fall in love with it. On the inside it has the same gold like mirror and it has a huge mirror
This specific Tartalette palette has 12 eyeshadows on it, each is 0.053 Oz. All of them are matte, and it's range of colors it's for everyone. It has warm, cool and neutral colors. Super-pigmented eyeshadows, easy to blend and they are amazing for everyday use and for smokey eyes.
The first row are warm colors, the second row are cool toned and the third row is a bit a mix, but mostly they are neutral.
From left to right: Free Spirit, Force of Nature, Dreamer, Multi-Tasker, Caregiver, Natural Beauty, Best Friend, Bombshell, Super Mom, Wanderer, Power Player, Fashionista.
These three are a bit more powder-y than the rest, but still blend to perfection. They are perfect to use as highlighters, wash of color or to be the main color on the eyelid.
- Free Spirit: Yellow tone, perfect for darker girls to use as a highlighter.
- Caregiver: Pink-y light, perfect to brighten your eyes.
- Super Mom: Vanilla like color, perfect to do a light wash on the eyelid.
|From Bottom to top|
These three color are great for the transitional color on the crease, the transitional color is no meant to really be noticeable, but it helps blend any other darker color that's going to be put on the crease.
- Force of Nature: light yellow-y brown with peachy undertones to it. Also works great to put to the bottom lash line to open up the eyes (for everyday use).
- Natural Beauty: light brown with purple undertones to it, great to add a bit more color to any brown or black smokey eye.
- Wanderer: a mustard-y neutral color, this is seriously perfect to blend any eyeshadow on the crease.
|From Bottom to top.|
These are perfect for the crease, all over the crease, as a cut crease, anything in the crease of your eyes.
- Dreamer: Medium Brown, I see it like a neutral brown, it's perfect to give more definition to the eyes.
- Best Friend: Medium Purple, again this is perfect to give a little pop of color without it being too much.
- Power Player: Medium brown, cool toned, perfect to use as a liner to give more definition to the eyes.
|From Bottom to top|
- Multi-Tasker: warm tone dark brown, this color for me is perfect for an everyday brown smokey eye.
- Bombshell: Dark purple, this looks great as a pop of color on the bottom lash line or as a liner.
- Fashionista: Black, it looks kind of green on the picture, but it is a true black, easy to blend, perfect for smokey eyes, outer corners or just to blend any black eyeliner on the bottom lash line.
At the end of the day, just buy it, this palette is perfect, it has all the color you pretty much need for work or a party, is easy to carry and amazingly beautiful to look at, so... what are you waiting for?